Take a dive and see it live
with The Dive Centre - The Big Fish
PADI 5 Star Dive Operation
- Quality: Dives - Service - Equipment - Training -
You can dive Rarotonga in clear, warm waters with fantastic visibility and diversity of marine life which makes it excellent for diving and snorkelling or if you've never been diving before - we are a full service dive operation who can cater for all your needs and take you out for your first bubbles in a breath taking under water world.
Either you explore the abundant fish variety of the lagoon right across the road in the Aroa Marine Reserve as a snorkeler/diver or if you take a trip outside the reef you will feel the difference that Rarotonga and The Big Fish has to offer.
If you are diving with us, we guarantee you a personalised, relaxed atmosphere. We have time for our guests, either you rent equipment, do your dive course, a dive trip or just pop in for a coffee. Most of our guests come into our dive shop as customers and leave as friends - hopefully with great memories of scuba diving the Cook Islands with The Big Fish.
Our Dive Centre offers:
- No unnecessary restricted dive time on a dive trip
- Safety first - our boats are manned !!
- Quality rather than Quantity
- Free scuba dive lessons in selected Resort pools
- Familiy fun - even younger kids can try it (from 8 Years)
- Dive Packages can be combined with your accommodation
- 3 boats so we are really flexible for your special needs
- Special catering for groups
- Environmental education and awareness - you can make a difference!
- For our German guests: Informationen in deutsch - Tauchen in Rarotonga.
Online bookings recieve 10% discount (courses not included)
Dive and Accommodation Package comes with a free scooter
Stay with Puaikura Reef Lodges and dive with The Big Fish and you get a scooter for free. Special conditions apply.